I’ve left my mark all over the web. Here are a few places where you can find things that I’ve written or created.
- Ship’s Log: John Vantine in Ghana
- Introducing The Wpromote Web-Based SEOAudit Tool
- Seeing Stars in the SERPs – Rich Snippets and Structured Markup
- A Stroke of Bad Luck & The Continued Expansion of Yelp
- PubCon South 2011 Takeways – Online Reputation Management and Social Media
- PubCon South 2011 Takeaways Round II – Pandas, Page Speed, Pennies & More
- PubCon South 2011: The Lost Takeaways
- PubCon South 2011: Local Search and Hyperlocal
- Plus One: Google’s Latest Move Towards Social (And Relevancy!)
- PubCon 2010: Keyword research, video SEO, in-house SEO, and more
- Local search takeaways from PubCon Vegas 2010
- The relationship between latent dirichlet allocation and Google rankings
- Anchor text test: making the most of a link opportunity
- My notes from SMX West, part one and part two
- Three automatic link building methods that you probably aren’t using
- Page speed now officially one of Google’s ranking factors
Posts on SiteProNews:
Posts on the AmericanMuscle.com Blog:
- That one time I snapped a photo of a fogbow from the Berkeley>SF ferry, and SFGate wrote an article about it.
- My posts on Medium.com
- My Flickr profile
- I joined a Google Webmaster Hangout at the Googleplex with John Mueller and a handful of other SEOs from the Bay Area. It was an awesome experience.
- My Pinterest
- My 500px.com photos
- Some of my Ghana pictures (on Flickr, before they increased the storage capacity for free accounts)
- My DeviantArt account – while I never used this site consistently, some of my older photography/drawings are on here, though I haven’t touched it in ages.
- My Vine videos
- My YouTube videos
- My activities on Strava
- My Athlinks profile